Indian Airlines (Domestic Airline in India) runs daily flights from Delhi to Agra. Kheria Airport (Airport of Agra) is about 6 km from the Agra city centre and is easily accessible by taxis and auto-rickshaws at nominal rates.
Indian Airlines has two offices in Agra:
- Hotel Clarks Shiraz, Taj Road, Agra.
- Kheria Airport.
Agra is well connected by excellent train services to Delhi such as The Shatabdi Express (2 hrs), Taj Express (2.5 hrs), Intercity Express (3 hrs).
Agra Cantt Rly Stn, Enquiry: 131, 133. Reservation: 364611
Raja-ki-Mundi Rly Stn, Contact: 354477
Agra Fort Rly Stn, enbquiry: 132, 135 Reservation: 364131
BY ROAD -
Express bus services (a/c and non-a/c) are available from Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gwalior, and Jhansi. For those driving to Agra, the distances are:
- Mathura (Pilgrimage Destination) - 58 kms.
- Bharatpur (Bird Sanctury) - 60 kms.
- Gwalior (Historical Destination) - 118 kms
- Delhi (Capital City of India) - 203 kms
- Jaipur (Cultural & Historical Destination) - 236 kms.
- Khajuraho (Historical Destination) - 393 kms.